NatureWise CLA 1250 High Potency, All Natural Exercise Enhancement & Weight Loss Supplement, Non-Stimulating, Non-GMO & Gluten Free, 180 count
List Price: $20.55
Sale Price: $20.55
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) has been steadily rising in popularity among nutritionists and fitness experts due to its potential to reduce body fat, increase lean muscle mass, and enhance exercise performance. When coupled with exercise, studies suggest that CLA may simultaneously exert several different mechanisms of action in the body:
- Provides the body with a ready source of fuel that can be easily converted into energy
- Helps stimulate the breakdown of stored body fat, also known as lipolysis
- Inhibits activity of the enzyme lipoprotein lipase (LPL), helping to block fat cells from growing
- Helps increase apoptosis, resulting in a decreased number of existing fat cells
- Increases activity of the enzyme carnitine palmitoyltransferase (CPT) in the skeletal muscles to help reduce fat, increase lean muscle mass, and enhance energy production
NatureWise CLA 1250 uses 100% pure safflower oil extracted from verified non-GMO sources. Each batch is standardized to 80% active CLA, ensuring you are getting the highest quality product available.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
- Well-designed clinical trials suggest that CLA may reduce body fat mass
- A certified source of 80% standardized CLA
- Industry-best products developed by our on-staff physician and backed by our knowledgeable customer support professionals have made NatureWise CLA 1250 a best-selling weight management supplement
- NatureWise CLA 1250 is manufactured in the USA in a GMP certified facility assuring you that your purchase meets strict standards for ingredient quality and safety
- As with any dietary supplement, you should consult your healthcare provider before use, especially if pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, taking medications, or have known adverse reactions or allergies. For some, CLA may cause stomach upset, diarrhea, nausea, and/or fatigue.